DUNOS-R surge cleaner
New standards of cleaning
The internal cleaning nozzle with rotating spray body, which adapts to your requirements: DUNOS-R allows any installation position as well as a fixed or mobile operation of the surge washer.
The KIESELMANN DUNOS-R cleaners set new standards in the purity of containers and tanks. The self-cleaning surge cleaners show their full strength with sensitive components in particular, such as membranes and compensators. They are designed as an internal cleaning nozzle with a rotating spray body.
Where high pressures and punctual force effects are not permitted, the cleaners of the DUNOSR series ensure uninterrupted cleanliness. The fast-rotating nozzle wets the surface evenly and is suitable even for extremely aggressive, pitting corrosion causing media.
Confirmed by 1000 hours stress test
The actuator of the DUNOS surge cleanerR is via the cleaning medium, which is quickly and economically distributed in the container. The rotation of this self-cleaning sanitary fitting ensures a comprehensive wetting of any container. The liquid storage ensures excellent stability and freedom from particles.
Ideal for direct use: Our predefined cleaning patterns are adapted to the most common coverings and tank types. For individual cleaning, the jet patterns can be adapted to the respective contamination and container geometry.
• Cleaning pattern spatially 180°, 270°, 360°, special patterns optional
• Hygienic exterior and interior design
• Loss-reduced flow
• Optimised flow rates
• Low-friction compact design due to hydrodynamic plain bearings
• Nozzles type-dependently slotted, optionally optimized for specific applications
• Any installation position, fixed installation or mobile operation possible
• Choice of various dimensions to adapt to available pressure and flow rates of your conveyor systems
• ATEX certified
R15 R32 R60 R90
min. 16 mm min. 32 mm min. 60 mm min. 90 mm
at 2 bar: 600–3500 mm
recommended: 2–4 bar
in product contact
1.4404 / AISI 316L special materials (optional) 1.4435, 1.4571, PTFE, Hastelloy
Ra ≤ 0.8 µm
Thread split-pin customer-specific
5 - 95°C
ATEX, Material certificate